Mobile phones constitute an essential part of our everyday life. Most of the things we do are captured on our phones and amazingly. Our mobile phones help us store important files as well. There is always a need to transfer data between phones, laptops, and other Gadgets. In the times past, Bluetooth was the only available medium for file transfer, and this method lingered on for quite a while.
However, the transfer of files through Bluetooth enabled devices was quite a slow process, but as the years progressed, other alternatives were discovered. These alternatives were applications that solely depended on Bluetooth technology for proper functioning, but these applications were not entirely sufficient in themselves; there was still a need for something faster and more efficient.
Download Xender for Windows 10
To download Xender’s Windows version, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website Xender to view the available options
- Form the site, click on the “Download Xender” button from the top corner of the navigation menu.
- Click on the “Download Xender” option for the Windows App store. You will be re-directed to the Windows App store.
- Click on the “get the Xender app” option to begin the download process.
- Run the app by clicking the “Run” button on the Pop-Up menu, which will appear on your screen.
- Accept the license and follow further instructions.
As people tasked their brains and further researched, Wi-Fi file transfer methods were developed, and it was much faster than the use of Bluetooth. Many developers are harnessing the Wi-Fi transfer technology, and “Xender” is a product of this.
Xender is a beautiful application that hinges on the use of Wi-Fi technology for file transfer. It is easy to use a file-sharing application that affords you the opportunity of connecting with one or more devices simultaneously for file transfer. This fantastic app has over 10 million users around the world. It is available for download on the windows app store, Google play store, and iTunes.
Xender Windows 10 App Features
- Xender utilizes the “swipe” and “share” feature which enables you to share files between two devices by a single shake of your device.
- It allows multiple connections between different devices while simultaneously enabling multiple file transfer between them
- All your file folders can easily be browsed from the App itself
- It does not consume so much space on your device.
- It keeps the history of any sent and received files for you.
To share and exchange files between friends, you have to make sure the other device has the Xender app installed too. After downloading and installing Xender, you have to launch it. In the process of starting it, the app will ask for a couple of permissions. Accepting the authorities will grant it access for effective file transfer. You are ready to proceed to share files after installing the app. To share data between two devices, you will have to follow these steps;
- Open the xender application on both devices
- Create a connection from either of the devices (the connection involves creating a hotspot)
- Connect the other device to the created hotspot (for multiple connections, connect the other devices to the created hotspot)
- The file transfer can be enjoyed at maximum speed.
Interestingly, Xender allows for the sharing of files between personal computers and mobile devices. To successfully transfer files between your device and PC, you need to follow these steps;
- Create a connection from your device by tapping the small icon on the top left corner of your device. (Tapping this icon will lead you on to different options, part of which you will see “connect to Windows 10 PC.”
- Proceed to connect your PC Wi-Fi to the created hotspot.
- Connect with the browser web through Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Upload files from your PC to your mobile device. File transfer can include the sharing of videos, PDFs, audio files, and other kinds of file formats.